Study In Canada

Most foreign Nationals need a

Study Permit to study in Canada. A Study Permit is permission to study; it is NOT a visa. In addition to a Study Permit, a foreign nationalmay also need a  visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) to come to Canada. A Study Permit is mandatory for programs that are 6 months or longer.

What do you need to get a Study Permit?

If you live in China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, The Philippines, Senegal or Vietnam, you may be able to get your Study Permit faster through the Student Direct Stream.

An international student can work on campus or off campus (20 hours per week during regular school terms and full- time during term breaks) with a Study Permit. Spouses and common law partners of international students with a study permit can apply for an open work permit (a work permit which is not connected to a specific employer).

International Students who graduate from eligible Canadian DLIs can obtain an open work permit. This open work permit is called Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). Itis valid for 1 to 3 years, depending on the length of your program. The Post-Graduate Work Permit is incredibly valuable because you do not need a job offer toapply for it. This means you can start earning work experience in Canada without facing the work permit application challenges that people who live outside must go through.

One of the main reasons Canada is a popular study destination among international students is because it’s easier to immigrate and get permanent residence (PR) after your study program. The country offers many immigration pathways, and for  Express Entry  streams, you may be able to get extra points for your Canadian education to improve your  Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)  score.

Many  Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)  also have specialized streams for international students who’ve completed a study program in specific Canadian provinces. Depending on the immigration stream you choose, you may be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence soon after graduation or with 12 to 24 months of Canadian work experience.

Once you receive your PR, the duration of your residency in Canada as an international student and temporary foreign worker can also be taken into account while determining when you’ll be  eligible to apply for citizenship .

How we can help-

The application process for a Study Permit can be confusing. Gathering the right kind of proof to show income or writing the right Statement of Purpose/Study Plan accompanying your application can often be challenging. Our experienced RCICs can help you navigate through the complex application process and guide you to successfully getting your Study Permit in hand. Our service means expertise and absolute clearity.

Professional Fees

These amounts below do not include disbursement (Government fees) or miscellaneous costs.

Initial Consultation starts from CAD 65 and goes onward as required.

Study Permit starts from CAD 1500 (Price may vary depending on the complexity of the file, or because of previous refusal(s) record)