Visitor & Super Visa

Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA)

Visa-exempt foreign nationals

Visa-exempt foreign nationals will still need an electronic travel authorization (ETA) in order to enter Canada, with a few exceptions, if they are travelling by air. An application for ETA can only be made on the official Government of Canada website. Once issued, an ETA is linked to the traveler’s passport.It stays valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever is earlier.


travelers from the following countries are visa-exempt. They will need an ETA if they want to board a flight to Canada. However, they do not need an ETA if entering Canada by land or sea – for instance driving from the U.S. or coming by bus, train, or boat, including cruise ship.

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, British citizen, British National (Overseas), British overseas citizen (re-admissible to the United Kingdom), British overseas territory citizen with citizenship through birth, descent, naturalization or registration in one of the British overseas territories of: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn Island, Saint Helena, Turks and Caicos Islands, British Subject with a right of abode in the United Kingdom, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China, must have a passport issued by Hong Kong SAR., Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, must have a national Israeli passport, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia , Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, must have an ordinary passport issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Taiwan that includes the personal identification number, United States, lawful permanent resident of Vatican City State, must have a passport or travel document issued by the Vatican.

Professional Fees

These amounts below do not include disbursement (Government fees) or miscellaneous costs.

Initial Consultation starts from CAD 65 and goes onward as required.

Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) - Starts from CAD 1200 (Price may vary depending on the complexity of the file, or because of previous refusal(s) record).